1. I understand that any variation in these Terms & Conditions must be in writing and signed on behalf of BrainStack Professional Hub.
2. I will advise BrainStack Professional Hub of any changes to my details, including visa status and contact details within 14 days of such change.
3. I understand that I am expected to attend 80% of training and must complete all of the assessments associated with the training. Any training absence due to illness must be supported by a valid medical certificate. Failure to achieve the Minimum Attendance* requirement is an automatic failure of the training and the candidate may not be eligible for program benefits at the end of the program. I understand and agree that I am only entitled to a refund pursuant to the Terms & Conditions stated under ‘Refund Policy.’
4. I understand that I am required to bring a compatible device to specific training in accordance with BrainStack Professional Hub’s BYOD policy.
5. I understand I am not permitted to take leave outside of Week 48. Leave at any other point during the program will only be granted in cases of emergency and at the discretion of BrainStack Professional Hub. I understand that an application for leave/deferral must be made in writing to the direct manager and that any type of leave/deferral may lead to a delay in my training completion and that this may result in the extension of my program length.
6. I understand that any type of leave/deferral will not affect my tuition fee obligations including, but not limited to the timing and amount of monthly instalments.
7. to failure to meet either assessment or attendance I understand that an Academic Administration fee of $75.00 will apply in each of the following cases and will be deducted along with my next instalment:
8. Monthly payments.
ii. The first instalment of monthly tuition fees is due15 days prior to the commencement of the program.
iii. Subsequent instalments will be deducted every four weeks from the commencement of the program.
9. In the case that any scheduled payments are dishonoured, for any reason, a $75 administration fee will be incurred by the student.10. A $75 Administration Fee may be charged for any manual processing of payments that are processed outside of the direct debit arrangement.
10. A $75 Administration Fee may be charged for any manual processing of payments that are processed outside of the direct debit arrangement.
11. I understand that successful completion of the Job Ready Program does not guarantee that I will receive permanent residency status or a job in Australia.
* Minimum Attendance – Candidates’ attendance on The Training must be at least 80% overall and at least 75% on each individual module to be eligible to program benefits.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
BrainStack Professional Hub agrees to refund to the original fee paying party upon receipt of written notice of cancellation by the applicant, all tuition fees paid:
• Where BrainStack Professional Hub is unable to offer The Course; or
• Where BrainStack Professional Hub refuses the application for enrolment.
For candidates who have elected to pay by instalments, BrainStack Professional Hub agrees to credit their tuition fee balance, upon written notice of cancellation by the applicant. Any balance of tuition fees due, together with any outstanding administration fees must be paid immediately upon the acceptance of the applicant’s withdrawal.