Why Job-ready programs?
In a competitive job market, employers are increasingly expecting new hires to hit the ground running, and to have real-world experience.
This places university graduates in a bind - it is nearly impossible to have experience without first being given the opportunity to gain it.
We are here to help bridge the divide between needing experience and having experience within a period of 3-12 months to give you the edge over other candidates. We understand what modern computer industry employers look for in new hires and have built the development of these skill sets into our program.
WHO WE ARE
Who’s behind the program
A team of leading start-up founders, university professors, and respected industry professionals, published in a range of IT publications.
At Brainstack, we understand how important it is for new graduates to be able to prove job-readiness to prospective employers. This is why we have developed programs designed to empower technology graduates to succeed in the workplace.
What Job-Ready Programs offer me?
*Based on satisfactory completion of course
Our Career Pathways
What other outcomes can I expect to gain from my program?
Both of our programs are designed to give a foundational skillset that is applicable to all sectors within the IT industry, including:
- Project delivery methodologies
- Scope development and management
- Requirement elicitation and validation
- Solution design and diagramming
- Options analysis and recommendation
- Professional communications and reporting
Computer Network & Security Specialist Pathway
Our Computer Network Specialist Pathway is designed to give you the skills you need to work confidently across a broad range of network architectures:
- Firewall administration
- Scripting and automation
- Memory dump analysis
- AWS/Azure cloud computing
- Software defined networking
- IPSEC/VPN/DMVPN tunnels
- Network troubleshooting
- Network optimization
- Network design development
- Network performance monitoring
- DR planning and management
- Network documentation
Full-Stack Software Developer Specialist Pathway
Our Full-Stack Software Developer Pathway gives you the knowledge and experience you need to deliver application solutions to meet real-world requirements:
- Front-end programming
- Physical hardware application development
- Back-end programming
- DevOps lifecycle
- Database design and structuring
- Database programming
- Cloud computing
- API development
- 3rd party integrations
IT & Accounting Pathways
You'll be trained in well-established firms so you can gain the latest practicals skills needed in the market to secure your job in Australia.
Business Analysis and IT Management Pathway
Our Business Analysis/IT Management Pathway gives you the knowledge and experience you need to
improve systems and processes in organisations:
- Organise, catalogue and store key IT artefacts in an Architecture repository
- Support team in the development of the technology strategy and framework
- Consolidate and maintain the IT Application and Infrastructure inventories
- Advanced data analysis and reporting skills using tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL, SIIS, BI tools and Excel
- Collaborate with Solution architects, PMO and other Leads to document Architectural roadmap
- Domain driven design experience, IT and other industries
Our Accountant Pathway gives you the knowledge and experience you need to manage financial accounts from corporate to individuals:
- Excel in accounting Software Xero and MYOB
- Preparing BAS / IAS statements
- Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Company Tax Return Preparation
- Trust Tax Returns Preparation
- Tax planning and compliance
- Processing payroll
- GST reconciliations
- Company Registration
- Financial Statements
Let’s launch your career dreams with our job readiness program
How do I apply for the Program?
All of our programs are conducted in an actual work environment and you will be working on live projects throughout your program. You need to follow the below steps in order to apply for our programs:
Frequently Asked Questions
Job-Ready Programs FAQs
We are here to clarify any concerns you have. Here are some of the FAQs we thought you might want to know:
- Can I work from home: Yes, remote access enabling you to work from home.
- Can I make my own days and timing: Yes, we’re here to make your life easier and work with you to achieve the best result based on your life-style.
We will contact you for a brief discussion/interview to get to know you, and understand your level of knowledge and experience.
Selection will be made by a panel of experts analysing your resume and interview results.
Confirmation of selection for this training program will be sent in writing.
If you are selected your commitment must be to attend 3 full time days per week for the following 12 months.